Role: Customer Service Agent – Energy and Utilities
Salary: £18 000 – £25 000
- Are you an enthusiastic and innovative individual with a passion and flair for customer services?
- Do you have the desire to break the mould and change the way the energy industry works through a mixture of exceptional customer services and exciting new technology?
Join the team!
A new Energy supplier are looking for you to join their growing Organization. If you are working in a customer services team or department with Energy & Utilities, you will want to join this Energy Supplier.
Key Tasks for the Customer Services Agent (Energy and Utilities)
- Answer customer telephone calls on a number of queries surrounding utilities.
- Prioritize and respond to customer communications from email, webchat, Facebook messenger, Twitter and their Helpdesk tool.
- Keep to Service-level agreements (SLAs) and targets around query response, customer satisfaction, speed and quality of work.
- Communicating effectively with customers is vital.
The Idea Customer Service Candidate
- The perfect Energy customer services person will be a vibrant individual with at least two years experience in domestic utility customer services.
- Knowledge of the Energy Industry as a whole which will include flows and processes.
- The Energy Customer services agent will be able to spot themes in customer queries.
- You will also proactively solve issues before they happen and come up with fresh ideas to further the Utility and Energy business.
- You are a joy to work with!
Please Apply now to be considered for this position – We want to hear from you if you are suitable.
|Job Category||Customer Services|