Infrastructure Account Executive – Energy & Utilities
UK wide with flexibility to travel.
Salary: Dependant on experience + Bonus + Medical Cover + Pension + Life Assurance + Group Income Protection
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, who offer integrated services combining top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise, are looking for an Infrastructure Account Executive with experience in Energy or Utilities
You’ll lead key accounts, with a specific focus on profitable sales growth and win IT led infrastructure contracts. You’ll have full accountability for driving growth and maximising profit and loss (P&L), with a strong focus on customer relationships and Board level engagement.
The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. They also provide infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
What they’ll offer you
Professional development and accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and where collaboration is key. They recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. An open minded and diverse employer, if you are the right person for this role, they’ll find the right working approach for you. They’re offering you a fully comprehensive package, which includes competitive, salary, great bonus, income protection, medical cover and pension.
Your role as Infrastructure Account Executive – Energy & Utilities
- Lead key accounts, with a specific focus on profitable sales and growth. You’ll have full accountability for driving growth and maximising profit and loss (P&L), with a strong focus on customer relationships and Board level engagement.
- You will be responsible for driving sales of predominantly Infrastructure Solutions and Infrastructure Services in the Energy and Utilities subsector, and building relationships with clients and IT Services Eco-system partners.
- This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet key customer requirements, working alongside many internal teams to close the deal. You’ll be working with sector leaders, Service Delivery, Solution Architects and other teams.
- This Strategic Account Executive role will have both a sales and P&L focus for existing key account clients but will also require new business sales activity in New logo acquisitions within Energy & Utilities
What you’ll do:
- Key account management – You will harness the existing client relationship/ revenue stream and develop the account into a larger and more profitable operation.
- Managing the overall client relationship at CxO level, bringing thought leadership as a trusted advisor.
- Developing and implement account strategy.
- Ensuring that the performance of all global delivery teams is consistent and meets contractual requirements.
- Developing and implement strategic account plans with input from all internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll bring to the Infrastructure Account Executive – Energy & Utilities role:
- Experience of account growth in Private and/or Public Sector, specifically in the energy & utilities sector (electricity, water or gas)
- Experience in asset intensive clients
- Long of long-term, fruitful CxO relationships.
- Demonstrable Outsourcing and technology transformation experience.
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Commercially skilled in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues.
- Well networked externally, able to leverage relationships for advantage.
- Flexible and mobile.
- Able to achieve Security Clearance.
Apply now to Joanna for a confidential chat about this Infrastructure Account Executive – Energy & Utilities and your career aspirations.
|Job Category||Account Manager|