Job Title: Head of Operations – Utilities
Location: Milton Keynes
Package: £70 000 – £80 000 (Dependant on experience) + Annual Bonus+ Pension+ Private Medical Insurance
The Head of Operations will be working for a growing International Energy Supplier providing gas and electricity to 1.8 million customers. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to lead an Operations function and drive to deliver a 1st class service.
If you want to be a leader (as Head of Operations) and work as part of the UK leadership team of a developing Energy Supplier in the UK, please APPLY NOW!
This is an excellent opportunity:
- Where your value and strengths will be enriched and your input will be recognised.
- To work with great people with a winning mind-set.
- To be rewarded handsomely.
- To be recognised in the business for the vital decisions you make.
- To work with an International Energy Supplier and be a part of their growing presence in the UK energy market.
- For a Head of Operations who has the activation energy, to continue delivering excellence.
- For someone who has an Energy/ Utilities Operations background
If this is YOU – Apply Now!
Job Description – Head of Operations – Utilities
- As Head of Operations your responsibilities will include the delivery of all commercial activities to support the business operations.
- Deliver Operational Excellence and efficiencies in settlements, billing, credit control and registration.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Line management responsibility for the Operations team which will include performance management, training, succession planning and talent management.
- Identify opportunities to create sales.
- The Head of Operations will be responsible for modelling the strategic direction of the business.
Candidate Requirements – Head of Operations – Utilities
- Knowledge of the UK Gas & Electricity Supply industry (Distinct advantage) within a B2B environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar utilities operational environment
- Strong strategic development and decision-making skills
- A robust ability to work in a very fast changing and challenging environment
- A proven ability to design innovative business processes that are easily automated
- Capable to work cross-functionally and in teams to build positive relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to understand complex problems and work creatively/efficiently to find a solution (ideally with continuous improvement skills)
- Numerate and experienced in budget management and control of cost
- Must have strong basic computer skills
- Maintaining a Commercial Focus
- Analysing and Making Decisions
- Managing Stakeholders
- Previous experience of Team, Function or Department leadership
- Results and outcomes focused