Job Title: Gas Design Engineer (Gas Distribution)
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (Depending on experience)
Our client is looking to hire a Gas Design Engineer to work on a range of projects within the gas distribution sector. You will be working for an established organisation that has created this Gas Design Engineer job due to significant growth in the business.
You will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and work in an excellent office atmosphere and newly built offices.
If you have worked with designing quality gas distribution networks this is an ideal opportunity for you; to work for a highly successful business who will invest in you.
Why should you apply for this Gas Design Engineer job?
- Beautiful New modern offices
- Supportive Management
- Very established organisation with heavy investment to continue to grow
- They will invest in you and your career path
- Opportunities for growth in the business.
- Excellent location with excellent travel links
- Private parking available
- Great working company culture
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for the Gas Design Engineer vacancy.
Gas Design Engineer Role Description
- As the Gas Design Engineer your responsibility is to ensure the effective design of gas distribution networks.
- The Gas Design Engineer will ensure compliance with IGEM design, construction and safety standards are met.
- Liaison and relationship building with clients, UIP’s and Gas transporters.
- Production of gas design calculations, reports and specifications.
- You will deliver gas distribution designs associated with network design (up to 7barg MOP) and one-off connections.
- The Gas Design Engineer will manage applications and build relationships made by other Gas Transporters or UIP’s to ensure the requirements are met.
- Technical design of Gas distribution connection projects.
Key Skills and experience – Gas Design Engineer
- We are looking for a talented and passionate gas design engineer
- Experience of NVQ4 GIRS “Design Complex” – will be a distinct advantage
- Gas Design experience with experience of an IT based design software – GASWORKS
- Demonstrable experience within the gas distribution sector (up to 7 bar pressure)
- You will understand Industry and Client Specifications, Codes of Practice, Policies and Procedures.
- Responsibility for technical quality.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and Innovative to problem solving.
- If you have a background with designing New Gas Connections (pipelines) this Is an ideal role for you.
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for this Gas Design Engineer role.
|Job Category||Gas Design Engineer|