Domestic Gas Meter Engineers / First Call Operatives (FCO)
Locations: Uxbridge Or Slough, Or Hemel Hempstead Or Guildford OR Reading Or Twickenham, Or Kingston Upon Thames Or West London.
(SL, RG, GU, UB, TW, W, HP, KT Postcodes)
Expected Salary: £40 000 – £55 000 + Van + Fuel Card+ Pension + 28 days holiday
We are recruiting Domestic Gas Meter Installers or First Call Operatives (FCO). This is a wonderful opportunity to be well rewarded and work with an amazing business who will recognise your high performance. This role is a First Call Operative (FCO) role but we will consider your domestic Gas Meter experience as the client will be interested to up-skill you to becoming an First Call Operative at their own expense.
If you are looking to progress your career and earn awesome money – Apply Now!
You will be the First Responder to Gas Emergencies carrying out the installation, replacement and maintenance of gas meters.
Duties & Responsibilities: (not restricted to)
- You will investigate and categorise gas escapes and take the appropriate action to make the situation safe.
- You will be part of a team covering the 24/7 gas emergency service which involves working shifts and call-out.
- You’ll have great customer service and communication skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- You must have at least 2 years’ proven experience in the Gas Industry
- CCN1& MET1 or CMA1 (or equivalent L3 Diplomas)
- Full UK driving licence
|Job Category||First Call Operative, Gas meter engineer|