Role: Energy Auditor
Salary: £25 000 – £37 000 + Discretionary Bonus Opportunity + Quick promotion opportunities +wage increases + annual profit share + Affiliate Commission for new business leads
Location: Sutton, Surrey
We are recruiting an Energy Auditor for a dynamic and vibrant Energy Consultancy firm.The suitable Energy Auditor will have the opportunity to join a Utility Consultancy who believe strongly on social impact and business growth and who have a client retention ratio close to100%.
Why would you want to work here?
- The opportunity to work for a growing Utility Consultancy who will invest in YOU!
- The opportunity to grow in the business.
- Real opportunities to be rewarded and recognised on great work done.
- Work with energy industry specialists.
- To work for a business that is very respected in the energy/utilities industry.
Energy Auditor will have the following responsibilities:
- Calculate energy savings.
- Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
- Compare existing energy consumption levels to normative data.
- Quantify energy consumption to establish baselines for energy use or need.
- Recommend energy efficient technologies or alternate energy sources.
- Measure energy usage with devices such as data loggers, universal data recorders, light meters, sling psychrometers, psychrometric charts, flue gas analyzers, amp-probes, watt meters, volt meters, thermometers or utility meters.
- Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost saving.
- Analyze energy bills including utility rates or tariffs to gather historical energy usage data.
- Determine patterns of building use to show annual or monthly needs for heating, cooling, lighting, or other energy needs.
- Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances or the selection of energy efficient appliances.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
- Oversee installation of equipment such as water heater wraps, pipe insulation, weather stripping, door sweeps, or low flow showerheads to improve energy efficiency.
- Prepare job specification sheets for home energy improvements, such as attic insulation, window retrofits, or heating system upgrades.
- Examine commercial sites to determine the feasibility of installing equipment that allows building management systems to reduce electricity consumption during peak demand periods.
- Inspect newly installed energy-efficient equipment to ensure that it was installed properly and is performing according to specifications.
Key Skills/Experience – Energy Auditor
- 1 year of experience, preferably within the hotel and care home industry.
- Chartered engineer.
Successful candidates should possess the following personality traits and values.
- Confidence, perseverance, commitment, responsibility, flexibility, patience, tenacity, ambition, good sense of humour, ability to adjust to different circumstances fast
- Ability to deal with a conflict in a constructive way
- Good team player but able to work independently
- Deliver exceptional Service
- Exceed Expectations
- Think No Limit
- Create Breakthroughs from Breakdowns
- Engage Compassionately
- Spread Joy
Please Apply – we want to hear from you!
|Job Category||Energy Auditor|