Role: Data Operations Manager (Energy and Utilities)
Package: £35 000 – £45 000 (if you have the skills and are looking for a little more, we’d still love to hear from you!)
We are recruiting for a Data Operations Manager in the Energy and Utility Supply Market for a position with expert knowledge of gas and electricity industry data flows.
Why would you want to work here?
- Career development– be part of a growing business that promotes from within.
- Awards, prizes and recognition for high performers.
- Fun, relaxed, start-up culture (casual dress, office outings, bake offs and banter)
- Collaborative team of open-minded people.
The Data Operations manager will be responsible for managing a large team of industry gas and electricity analysts. You will be responsible for ensuring industry data quality at key points in the customer journey. You’ll also take the lead in change decisions and work with the Head of Industry Operations on setting the department strategy.
What experience will I need for this job?
- Expert understanding of Gas and Electricity industry data flows.
- If you’ve got experience with Junifer CRM and Morrisons Data Services USS that would be highly advantageous.
- The suitable candidate will have experience working in the Energy and Utilities market.
- Operational experience and managing people.
- An understanding of the customer journey and ensuring industry data quality.
We want to hear from you, apply now.