The Contract Analyst provides an essential function within our B2B business, operating between sales, operations and supply to ensure we offer timely, accurate and competitively structured energy products and services to our customers. To excel in the role the candidate should have excellent attention to detail, a head for numbers and be an effective communicator.
- You have theEnergy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growthis about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Maintain the production of accurate and timely bespoke and matrix prices within river
- Evaluate and validate energy contracts in line with guidelines
- Run standard performance reports, interpret and provide insight behind the numbers
- Maintain existing process documents, identifying gaps and introduce process improvements
- Respond to request from sales and operations relating to the pricing, credit and structuring of customer tenders
- Act as the business liaison with system support
The role puts you at the heart of a rapidly growing, challenger retail energy brand. You’ll gain exposure to core business functions and be part of a wider team making critical business decisions.
Your background includes:
- Previous experience in the energy industry
- 1 or higher in a numerical/business discipline, or equivalent
- Technical, competent with Excel with an understand of SQL / VBA or desire to learn
- Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Analytical, able to problem solve and conceive new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Disciplined and organized approach to work