|Business Development Manager – Nationwide|
Up to £30,000 basic salary, plus uncapped commission and company car.
Are you a new business closer? Searching for a field based opportunity purely in the B2B market?
Due to continued growth, we currently have positions for experienced B2B business development managers to join a rapidly expanding commercial energy broker.
Your primary role is to engage with business owners and offer continued service and one stop shop for all their energy purchases and contracts.
Over the past 11 years we have established ourselves as an award winning, market leading energy brokerage firm. A fast-growing, high-tempo, innovative business that is re-shaping the way that businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water. With over 30,000 satisfied customers across the UK, we’re growing rapidly at a rate of more than 500 new customers per month and are blazing a trail in the market, building a reputation for outstanding service.
We want to transform the utilities market giving our customers more control of their utility spend and consumption.
We offer impartial advice for the provision of your essential utilities. Our aim is to provide a hassle free, quality, managed service.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
We have ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to support them!
Reporting to one of our experienced Regional Sales Managers, you’ll work within the Field Based Operation, within our Energy division.
You will be working for a growing company that shares a well-defined vision. You will have the chance to grow and develop with our company. You will support the company with their vision and mission statement, following our guiding principles:
· Do the right thing
· Break the mould and challenge the norm
· Deliver with passion and energy
· United together
· People matter
As an Energy Consultant, it will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and provide an unparalleled service to our customers. You will be helped by our custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes, and advice and help from colleagues.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
· Develop relationships with future customers
· Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and hassle
· Sell solutions
· Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their utility contracts
· To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets
· To achieve the target conversion rates set
· To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
· To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded
· To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard
· Professionally represent a leading energy & water management consultancyTHE PERSON
· You will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work within the UK
· A full driving license, with the right to drive within the UK; you will be required to provide proof of this during our recruitment and selection process
· Minimum of 12 months experience, suited to this role – we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
· Experience working in a business to business sales role would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
· Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme
· Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
· Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
· The ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues where necessary
· The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
· Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box
· Target and results driven
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition. In return, we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to £25,000, commission and bonus scheme.
We are committed to developing our employees through ongoing training and development. We are proud to have developed a number of our employees, who have in turn progressed through the business. This is definitely the company for you if you want to progress!
We offer employees a range of benefits which include:
-Free phone insurance, free coffee, free seasonal perks
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.