Role: Energy and Utilities Account Manager
Salary: £25 000 – £30 000 + Bonus Opportunity + Quick promotion opportunities +wage increases + annual profit share + Affiliate Commission for new business leads
Location: Sutton, Surrey
We are recruiting an Account Manager for a dynamic and vibrant Energy Consultancy firm.
The suitable Energy Account Manager will have the opportunity to join a Utility Consultancy who believe strongly on social impact and business growth and who have a client retention ratio close to100%.
Why would you want to work here?
- The opportunity to work for a growing Utility Consultancy who will invest in YOU!
- The opportunity to grow in the business that is spelt out:
- Trainee (max 3 months) – Account Manager – Senior Account Manager – Key Account Manager – Team Leader (whilst remaining in charge of some key accounts) – Team Manager (in charge of 2 or more team of account managers)
******Each step in the progression is related to a wage review.
- Real opportunities to be rewarded and recognised on great work done.
- Work with energy industry specialists.
- To work for a business that is very respected in the energy/utilities industry.
- Work in a business who have a positive outlook in the way they engage their customers and within.
Description for the Account Manager – Energy and Utilities
- The Utilities Account Manager will ensure that clients assigned to him/her receive the highest level of support when dealing with their utilities.
- The Account Manager takes full responsibility for the client’s account from initial set up of the account, through the price negotiation and analysis, processing and securing the contracts and dealing with any questions or queries the client may have at any given time all the way through to renewal.
- Preparing the clients account for the tender and identifying the best strategy for pricing, i.e. group bargaining, various durations, flex/fixed option, best suppliers to approach
- You will identify strategies to enhance the services the client receives as well as ways to improve the Company’s profitability from those accounts.
- The Energy and Utilities account manager will work closely with their team and the team leader in ensuring individual and team targets are met, processes followed, and team strategies implemented.
Who will be suitable for this Account Manager role:
The person employed in this role should be extremely well organized, have immaculate attention to detail, be numerate, Microsoft Office proficient, proactive, energetic, confident, independent and able to work as a part of the team. They should be able to manage their workload and tasks efficiently without the need to be micro managed.
It would be a preference if they have experience in the energy consultancy sector and/ or working for the energy supplier, but full training will be provided for a successful candidate.
- Confidence, perseverance, commitment, responsibility, flexibility, patience, tenacity, ambition, good sense of humour, ability to adjust to different circumstances fast
- Ability to deal with a conflict in a constructive way
- Energy and Utilities sector in a similar role will be highly desirable
- Good team player but able to work independently
- Deliver Mind Blowing Service
- Exceed Expectations
- Think No Limit
- Create Breakthroughs from Breakdowns
- Engage Compassionately
- Spread Joy
Please send us your CV – we want to hear from you!
|Job Category||Account Manager|