Job Title: Senior Pricing Energy Analyst
Remuneration: £45,000 – £60,000 per annum + Company Benefits + Excellent bonus (circa 15% to 20%)+ Fantastic personal growth career development opportunities.
Opportunity and Growth are key factors with this Energy provider and this this role puts you at the heart of a rapidly growing business within the energy industry. You’ll work with an Electricity and Gas Provider as Residential Senior Energy Pricing Analyst. This Senior Energy Pricing Analyst role has been created to support the next phase of growth within this company and offers you a fantastic opportunity for personaland career development.
Working for a growing retail energy brand you’ll gain exposure to core business functions and be part of a wider team making critical business decisions. This is an excellent career move if you’re keen to develop your career and skillset.
Your key accountabilities as Residential Senior Energy Pricing Analyst
Looking to expand their Residential Pricing team in the UK. We are looking for aPricing Manager, with a strong Residential Background.
- Pricing is a vital function within any energy supplier. As the Senior Pricing Analyst you will work for a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions.
- As the retail Senior Pricing Analyst you will be primarily responsible for managing the pricing, reporting and analysing the UK residential gas and electricity supply portfolios.
- Creating and delivering the long term residential or domestic energy pricing strategies
- Managing the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objectives
- Building financial pricing models that deliver meaningful insight in the energy market.
- Influencing, challenging and managing core stakeholders
- Mentoring and supporting other team members
- Responsible for technical modelling using pricing Models which include VBA
Your experience as a Senior Energy Pricing Analyst will include:
- As the Senior Energy Pricing Analyst you will have at least three years’ experience in the energy industry, with direct experience of financial or commercial functions.
- Residential or domestic energy pricing experience is preferential but we will consider commercial energy pricing experience
- 2.1 or higher in a numerical/business discipline, or equivalent
- Excel/ SQL / VBA
- Prior experience working for a retail energy company in a similar role.
- Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines. Analytical, able to problem solve and conceive new ways of working
- Strong business acumen and data-driven decision making capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Disciplined and organized approach to work
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced team environment
This company are currently interviewing, send your CV asap for immediate consideration.
If you’re simply interested in finding out more about your career opportunities within the energy sector get in touch as I’m happy to discuss the market and your aspirations with you.